Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Thanks! =)

12 Midnight. A quiet night at PGP, and I was on my laptop, relishing a moment on the coming of age... It's really been quite a journey so far. And there was a sudden knock on my hostel door. Opening the door, I was greeted by the sight of a cake with lighted candles, and a whole group of 15 of my friends along the corridor singing a birthday song for me. And I stood there stunned for quite a while.

This entire gang of 15 people came, despite the mountain load of school work they have, despite the revisions they have to do for their tests, despite the numerous project deadlines they have to meet.. It was a simple gesture, but it means a lot to me. =)

Thanks to all of you who came: Biying, Charis, Geck Woon, Huipang, Lynnette, Aik Heng, Brandon, Choon Meng, Chun Kiak, Edwin, Joel, Kishan, Kelvin, Ken, Kevin, Yingtat... (and anyone else I accidentally might have missed? =P ). And for my other friends who don't happen to stay in PGP, thanks for your birthday wishes on MSN and through SMS too!

Thanks for sharing my 23rd birthday.
Thanks a lot for everything! =)
I'm sure with your wishes, it's going to be a great 23rd year for me. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home