Saturday, June 23, 2007

Revelations

As the first proper blog entry, I'll like to start off that there are many fascinating truths about our universe that we have yet to fully discover. And these might just be the solutions to the many difficult questions and problems in life that cannot be easily understood now...

A few years back, I was somewhat in a withdrawn state from society. Having not much to do in the army, I set my mind thinking about the "larger" questions in life, questions like my purpose and future, as well as the "bigger" picture on where the world is heading towards. And I was there thinking and reasoning myself out, and gradually, it really seems that everything seemed dark and gloomy.I was kind of depressed and confused, so I sought out the help of the library.

Over those past few years, I have read quite a few books on self-help, philosophy and psychology. And I've learnt quite a lot from them. From these books, I have observed many similarities in their ideas they are promoting. And I've found that many things are actually very simple and basic in nature - a lot of the concepts in the books are actually simple things that we already know, yet have not been practicing in our lives...

In this blog, I'll try to write down some of my answers to these "difficult" questions, as well as other revelations that come my way. I do not hope to provide answers for anyone, because these are often answers that can only be answered by themselves. What I hope to do is to perhaps stir up some thoughts to let people understand themselves and the world better, and show that the world we live in, actually is run by several simple rules, and life can truly be enjoyable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home